Friday 3 February 2012

Translucent Mirror Technology

Recently I have been looking for a Single Lens Reflex (SLR) Camera to purches for my job. While I was searching  I found this SLT / Translucent Mirror Camera in Sony's Official Web site and I was impressed, Technologies have changing every minute in the fast moving world, but I do regular check in photography and Video related to my profession. So this Technology definitely help for people who involved in Photography:

Translucent Mirror Technology helps in fast moving occasions such as Sports, Wildlife, etc..., This  capture (still Images) fast moving actions with high-speed burst shooting at up to 12 fps.

  



Basically SLT cameras have a mirror like SLR but it will not lock-up the mirror before every shot, instead  of allowing the majority of the light to pass through the mirror to the sensor.

SLR


SLT




Some related articles and video I have attached below for gaining more knowledge:


No comments:

Post a Comment